By clicking Book Now and making a reservation, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to be bound by Italy by Run’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.
Products and Booking Reservations & Date Changes
You further agree that you will use the booking functionality of this Website to make only legitimate reservations for you or others for whom you are legally authorized to act. Any false or fraudulent reservation is prohibited, and any user who attempts such a reservation may have his or her Viator account terminated.
All requests for booking modifications/amendments must be directed to the Italy by Run Customer Care Team via email at email@example.com, telephone +39.347.8960896.
- Italy by Run accepts requests to amend or change the dates or times of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Customer Care team more than seventy two (72) hours ahead of your confirmed tour departure time. No fees are charged for these changes/amendment.
- If you request a date/time change Italy by Run will attempt to honour your request; however Italy by Run cannot guarantee date/time change requests as all requests and amendments are subject to availability.
Italy by Run reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any tour that you have booked at www.italybyrun.com, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
Some of the travel experiences present in the Website can be supplied by third-parties, if you book a reservation for one oh these travel experiences through the Website, you agree to review and be bound by the supplier’s terms and conditions and any other rules or policies related to the supplier’s travel experience. Italy by Run will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any third-party suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with third-party suppliers.
This Website may link you to supplier sites or other websites that Italy bby Run does not operate or control.
Payments, Refunds & Cancellations
- Italy by Run accepts the following electronic payments: PayPal and all the credit cards connected to the PayPal service (visit PayPal website for further information).
- There is no charge or service fee for processing electronic payments.
- Cancelling a booking with Italy by Run can result in cancellation fees being applied by Italy by Run, as outlined below. When cancelling any booking you will be notified via email of the successful cancellation and cancellation fees incurred.
- Italy by Run enforces a 72 hour advance refund policy.
- Cancellations must be communicated via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 72 hours in advance of the tour in order to receive a refund.
- No partial refunds will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of a tour.
- No partial refunds are available once a tour has commenced.
- Full refunds only offered at the discretion of management.
Italy by Run Vouchers
You may receive a Italy by Run Voucher for group tour booked. You must provide the original, authentic – even on a mobile device – Italy by Run Voucher at the start of your tour. Your booking cannot be honoured or redeemed without presenting a valid Italy by Run Voucher.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
Under no circumstances will Italy by Run be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.italybyrun.com regardless of the form of action.
Italy by Run does not accept responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control. This is not limited to, but may include, a) the closure of venues which Italy by Run tours visit, where and when the closure of that venue is out of the control of Italy by Run or where Italy by Run is not notified by the Venue with ample time to notify the clients, which may be due to inclement weather, manifestations and protests or simply the last-minute decision of the venue. b) the inability of our tour to access certain monuments/areas and/or venues due to restrictions caused by excessive traffic, inclement weather, manifestations and protests or due to that area being restored/under construction or covered/obstructed from public view.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have a Italy by Run account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
Your use of this Website is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the Products offered. You agree not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
You further represent and warrant that you (a) are not a direct competitor of Italy by Run; (b) that you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
In certain circumstances we may disclose information about you to third parties if we determine, in our sole discretion, such disclosure is necessary (a) to protect Italy by Run’s systems, assets, employees, members and customers; (b) to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems; or (c) to comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Any other use of Italybyrun.com content requires the prior written permission of Italy by Run.
Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on the Website;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Viator in connection with the Website;
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website;
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
When you use the Italy by Run Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from e-mail communications at anytime by emailing email@example.com.
You and other users of our Website can contribute to the Website in a number of different ways, including submitting emails, writing reviews, making postings, uploading and posting photos or videos, making comments or suggestions, submitting ideas, filling out public profiles, rating other users’ contributions and making other similar contributions or submissions to the Website or to Italy by Run (collectively, “Content”). We may use your Content in a number of different ways, including, among other things, displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites, mobile properties, applications, and media platforms.
Accordingly, please be aware that by submitting Content, you grant Italy by Run a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Content. You acknowledge that Italy by Run may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Italy by Run the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Italy by Run’s rights in the Content by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Content is non-confidential and non-proprietary. If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by Viator or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release Italy by Run, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against Italy by Run by virtue of any such moral rights.
Italy by Run and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Website. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website (“Interactive Areas”). If Italy bby Run provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including Viator;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of Italy by Run, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) may expose Viator or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
You alone are responsible for your Content. You assume all risks associated with your Content, including anyone’s reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, your Content as described herein. You may not imply that your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Viator.
Italy by Run takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Italy by Run liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Italy by Run is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area.
Although Italy by Run has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, Italy by Run reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense. Italy by Run has no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.